Friday 11 October 2013

Orctober II - More Orcs for the cause

Hello all,
Orctober continues and we (the kids and I) have managed to paint a few more.
Here is another Heroquest orc painted by my son Birk (5):
 
Orc, Heroquest, kid, paint
This was actually the first one he painted, and I think it was the one which turned out the best - I gave some help with the morningstar and the base.

Birk - hard at work
And a Fimir, also from Heroquest, by my son Frej (9).

Fimir, Heroquest, paint, son,
Think this one turned out really well - easy to see the difference in their age; here most of the paint has gone where it should and the colour selection makes more sense. No eyes yet, but I guess that will be the next stage :-).

Frej hard at work!
I know a Fimir is not a greenskin, but in Heroquest they are clearly considered a close kin to the Orcs and Goblins and, well, it is green isn't it?

All the best,
Kasper

1 comment:

  1. Great work by the boys. Pretty soon you can sit back and have whole armies painted for you.

    ReplyDelete

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails