Monday 23 September 2013

The babes of For-Ha...

Hello all,
I admit it, I'm addicted to Kickstarter. Each time a new miniature company suggests something I really have to keep myself from grabbing a few to paint later.
This time, however, I was not able to stop myself and had to get at least one, and will probably get more as time passes. The reason is that these seem very well-sculpted, cheap, and are of women with little clothes on. And I really need to practice painting skin. Yes, that is the reason and I'm sticking to it...

Anyways, check out the miniatures here and admire the great sculpting here:

For-ha, sculpting, miniature, babe, kickstarter

 The model (above) and the final product below (must be a tough job being a miniature sculptor!)...

For-ha, sculpting, miniature, babe, kickstarter

 And a model of future 'Witch':


Another reason is that this company seems to have reached the next natural level for any future kickstarter - i.e. they wish to actively cooperate with bloggers. This seems a brilliant idea and I am really curious as to how this new aspect will evolve. Considering we all get msot of our miniature related news from blogs this makes really good sense to use bloggers as part of a 'viral marketing' system.

All the best,
Kasper

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting. I'm slightly more interested in the demon, but the lady is easy on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are very nice sculpts - he seems quite talented. Unfortunately I really don't have any pressing uses for the demon whereas the ladies could always be used as damsels in distress :-).
      All the best,
      Kasper

      Delete

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails